Getting ready for this trip has been a little time consuming, leaving home for a week can be a little overwhelming. I had to set up a plan for someone to stay at my house, take care of my dogs, and to set up times for someone to let them out during the day. I haven't started packing but have made a list of what I will need to bring. I have been watching the weather to help plan for clothes to bring. I usually have a problem with overpacking so my goal is to not do that for this trip;). I will bring tennis shoes, rain boots, a light jacket, and a bag to carry with me during the tours. I also plan to get protein bars and halo oranges to have for snacks and to bring with during the day. I have purchased a Visa card so I don't have to use my debit card and won't have to carry too much cash on me. I have done research on the places we will go to on the itinerary to help prepare me have an idea of what we will be doing. I also have been doing research for my subtopic of history which has been really interesting. I will bring my laptop and iPad on the trip to work on class project and blog. I will also download some movies to be able to watch on the train to help have the time pass by. It will be a good week and I'm looking forward to the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment